From time to time, one or more cruise lines will offer special discounts or shipboard credits on select sailings to Boost Vacations customers who are members of the military.
In some cases, active, reserve, and retired members of the U.S. military, the Canadian military, and the British military may be eligible. Veterans may also be eligible, with some cruise lines offering special discounts to veterans with an honorable discharge who have served in an active war zone for any length of time or outside a war zone for at least two years. Spouses of actively deployed or deceased military personnel may also be eligible.
In select cases, U.S. Armed Forces Personnel in the following branches may be eligible:
- Army Corps of Engineers,
- Central Intelligence Agency,
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS),
- Secret Service,
- NASA Kennedy Space Center,
- NASA Johnson Space Center,
- Federal Bureau of Investigation,
- National Security Agency (excluding Homeland Security),
- Department of Health and Human Services,
- Cadets who are currently enrolled in a military academy with a scheduled entry date into the military.
Military personnel must present proper documentation at the time of booking to qualify for the special rates. For eligibility requirements for each cruise line, check with your booking specialist.